We strive to provide a safe and welcoming environment for our clients and our employees who work hard every day to serve our patients.
We will not accept the following behaviors:
- Verbal abuse, malicious or harmful statements about others
- Profanity or disrespect
- Any form of harassment
- Discriminatory comments or actions
- Intimidation tactics and/or making threats
- Allowing your pet to intimidate or threaten a person or another pet
- Public disclosure of another’s private information
- Belligerence due to the influence of alcohol or behavior-altering drugs
- Failure to comply with requests of our staff, including leashing/restraining your pet
In the event that your behavior is problematic, we reserve the right to discontinue services immediately. This policy is strictly enforced, and non-compliance will result in corrective measures being taken, which may include being asked to leave the property and the possible involvement of law enforcement. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!