The Drop Ship Program was implemented in 2002 in an effort to bring the highest quality pharmaceuticals and supplies to our clients at the best price and in the most timely manner.
Key features of the program include but are not limited to:
- Color coded scripts for lactating and non lactating animals.
- Access to multi lingo packaging information.
- Quantity tiered pricing.
- Two distributers are used to avoid shipping costs on small orders.
- Always purchased at the best price available.
- Delivery to your door.
To qualify for the drop ship program criteria needs to be met:
1. A doctor client relationship must be established and maintained.
2. Your account for regular health care as well as the drop ship account must be paid in full each month.
While the cost of some items remains consistent others vary according to quantity and availability. We do not publish a list of current prices because of the constant fluctuation in prices. You are charged for product based on the price it was ordered at.
Orders are preferably placed on Monday and Tuesday before 1pm. This allows enough time for delivery before the weekend. An order placed on Monday typically arrives on Wednesday; a Tuesday order typically arrives on Thursday. In the winter months we worry about products freezing and in the summer we should always watch for refrigerated items that arrive warm. When either of these problems occurs you need to contact the office as soon as possible at (810) 376-2425. We encounter very few of these issues, but no delivery system is perfect. Fed Ex and UPS are the most common carriers used. You should establish a routine delivery point with each driver and watch for your packages.
Contact us at Thumb Veterinary Services for more information concerning this program. Orders may be placed via phone (810) 376-2425, fax (810) 648-5447 or email email@example.com